DISCLAIMER: I am on a plane and am officially groggy blogging.
Ok, so I have been using (strong word) Google Buzz and I – like all geeks – have compiled my wish-list of features. So let it be written, so let it be done.
MUST HAVE FEATURES:
- Better summary of recent posts – it’s difficult to quickly skim and see if something’s interesting…this narrows the funnel for time spent
- Better real-time view – it’s tough to see when people buzz if they are responding to someone’s post…lame
- Add Filters – I love my facebook filters…google should be best-in-class at this type of contextual feature
- Enable syndication – I want my buzz posts to go to twitter/facebook…one client to rule them all!
- Make it easier to follow/unfollow – it’s still kind of clunky to follow, or unfollow people…this makes hulk angry
- Profile snapshot on mouseover – Awesome LinkedIn Feature
- Viral invite feature – use FB connect…it’s 2010!
- Better search results – see (1) from above
- Buzz badges – My recent updates, my followers, follow me…see FriendFeed
- Speed up – It’s way to slow and feels clunky versus facebook