Well, it seems that I am not immune to the plague that has been scouring the blogosphere – the tagging game. For those of you that are not familiar with this horrid little game, here are the instructions courtesy of Greg Verdino:
“…a blogger reveals five little known facts about him/herself and then “tags” five more bloggers to do the same. And so on and so on and so on. “
So I caught the bug. But, I think that this little virus is due for a mutation. And that mutation is as follows: I will give you your precious facts. However, no further victims will fall to the tag virus by my hand. NONE I SAY! The virus stops here.
1. I took 7 years of studio art lessons, play guitar, sing, and love reading/writing. Yes, I am artsy.
2. I was 5’3″ and 100 lbs when I started high school. Pretty hot, eh?
3. Back in the day, I actually was pre-med. Sorry mom and dad.
4. One of my dreams is to teach technology and entrepreneurship at a college level. Many thanks to Dr. Cassel and Frank for all your encouragement.
5. My 11th grade English teacher said that I was a waste of potential and would never amount to anything. Good times. 🙂
p.s. Greg, I hope you are happy. Years of therapy have now gone down the drain. (girlish sigh)