The year is quickly coming to a close. As the curtains go down on the show that was 2005, I think it is appropriate to recognize some folks that have made the Web 2.0 corner of the blogosphere a bit more interesting for the rest of us. In order to honor the achievements and contributions of these fine netizens, Convergence (me) is holding the 1st Annual Bloscars. I will post the “winners” after New Years. Without further ado, let me introduce this year’s Bloscar nominees.
Best VC Blog:
- Fred Wilson for A VC in NYC
- Peter Rip for Early Stage VC
- Ed Sim for BeyondVC
- David Hornik for VentureBlog
Best Product & Company Coverage Blog:
- Pete Cashmore for Mashable
- Michael Arrington for TechCrunch
- Emily Chang for EHub
- Brian Benzinger for SolutionWatch.
Best Analysis & Trends Blog:
- Dion Hinchcliffe for Web 2.0 Blog
- Richard McManus for Read/Write Web
- Jon Udell for Jon Udell’s Weblog.
Best Design Blog:
- 37 Signals for Signal to Noise
- Fred Olivera for We Break Stuff
- Particle Tree for Particle Tree
- Joshua Porter for Bokardo.
- Nivi for Nivi
Disclaimer: The Bloscars are in no way affiliated with the Oscars. Any likeliness, or similarity to the Oscars is purely coincidental.